Thursday, August 11, 2011

Photo Shoot




During her visit Natasha offered to take Anna's photo and a few family shots too. Marty and I can't thank her enough. She got some wonderful photos. I know its August but I am already thinking of our Christmas card. So you will have to wait until December to see our favorites. I'm not sure any other photographer could have captured the photos like Natasha. She was so patient with Anna and just had fun with her. Anna lasted longer than Marty on the beach. He and Jack left us to go watch the Yankee-Red Sox game. Grammy would be so proud of us girls staying until sunset. The picture I posted earlier of Marty and Anna was taken by Natasha too.

Before we headed to the beach Anna refused to wear what I picked out. I wanted her to wear a seersucker, smocked dress with lobsters embroidered but she wanted to wear the Lilly dress. As most of you know Anna has a mind of her own. And I will admit this time she was right. The bright colors of her dress looked amazing with the beach setting.

No comments: